About Me

My name is Andrea Farless and I specialize in helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Coffee County, including Manchester, Beechgrove, Hillsboro, Tullahoma, and surrounding areas. I am delighted to be working with Lora and Mitch Umbarger on TeamExit2Us in order to meet all of your real estate needs. I am a life long Coffee County resident. I currently live in the Blanton’s Chapel community with my husband, Brian, and our two energetic boys, Ryan and Kyle. I am an active member of Friendship Baptist Church, where I sing in the choir and also serve as Sunday school assistant for the pre-teen/teen class. Over the years, I have also been a volunteer for Manchester Softball, Manchester Little League, Dusty Elam Basketball, Coffee County Soccer, Cub Scouts, and an avid supporter of the Relay for Life. I am a graduate of Trevecca Nazarene University; I began my professional career working for a prominent engineering firm as a drafter, moved into human resources, and ultimately decided to get my real estate license. So, whether buying or selling a home, give me a call, and together we’ll make your real estate dreams come true.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Home for sale 131 Oldham Dr Murfreesboro TN 37130


  
Spacious 3 BR/2 BA home on permanent brick foundation. Large living room w/wood burning fireplace, roomy master bedroom w/his&hers walkin closets, Florida rm, new roof, water filtration system, 2 storage buildings, fenced back yard, Cul-de-sac location. MLS #1508292


     

Helping Families make the Right move in Murfreesboro TN Real Estate and surrounding counties Middle TN Real Estate.




Andrea Farless
Realtor

Helping Families Make the Right Move

931-273-2332 Cell
www.exitwithandrea.com

Exit Realty Partners | Manchester | TN | 37355 | 931.723.3300

Each office independently owned and operated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers