About Me

My name is Andrea Farless and I specialize in helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Coffee County, including Manchester, Beechgrove, Hillsboro, Tullahoma, and surrounding areas. I am delighted to be working with Lora and Mitch Umbarger on TeamExit2Us in order to meet all of your real estate needs. I am a life long Coffee County resident. I currently live in the Blanton’s Chapel community with my husband, Brian, and our two energetic boys, Ryan and Kyle. I am an active member of Friendship Baptist Church, where I sing in the choir and also serve as Sunday school assistant for the pre-teen/teen class. Over the years, I have also been a volunteer for Manchester Softball, Manchester Little League, Dusty Elam Basketball, Coffee County Soccer, Cub Scouts, and an avid supporter of the Relay for Life. I am a graduate of Trevecca Nazarene University; I began my professional career working for a prominent engineering firm as a drafter, moved into human resources, and ultimately decided to get my real estate license. So, whether buying or selling a home, give me a call, and together we’ll make your real estate dreams come true.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Real Estate for sale 95 Audoban Dr Winchester TN

95 Audobon Dr
Winchester, TN 37398

$158,800
4 Bedrooms
2 Full Bathrooms
0.88 Acres
This immaculate all brick home sits on 0.88 acres. The yard is beautifully landscaped and offers a stunning deck for entertaining.  This home has a split floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 2 baths, an entry foyer, formal dining room, large kitchen with an abundance of cabinets, a food bar and breakfast nook. The oversized master suite offers a sitting area, huge walk-in closet, tub shower combination, and a built-in dressing table.  Well maintained and beautifully kept. This is a must see!

I specialize in helping buyers and sellers in Manchester TN Real Estate and surrounding counties Middle TN Real Estate.
Buying, selling, or building a home, contact me today at 931-273-2332 or ExitWithAndrea@gmail.com.
ExitWithAndrea.com is your one stop source for all of your Manchester TN real estate needs!
 
Andrea Farless
Realtor
931-273-2332 Cell
http://www.exitwithandrea.com/
Exit Realty Partners | Manchester | TN | 37355 | 931.723.3300
Each office independently owned and operated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers