About Me

My name is Andrea Farless and I specialize in helping buyers and sellers with their real estate needs in Coffee County, including Manchester, Beechgrove, Hillsboro, Tullahoma, and surrounding areas. I am delighted to be working with Lora and Mitch Umbarger on TeamExit2Us in order to meet all of your real estate needs. I am a life long Coffee County resident. I currently live in the Blanton’s Chapel community with my husband, Brian, and our two energetic boys, Ryan and Kyle. I am an active member of Friendship Baptist Church, where I sing in the choir and also serve as Sunday school assistant for the pre-teen/teen class. Over the years, I have also been a volunteer for Manchester Softball, Manchester Little League, Dusty Elam Basketball, Coffee County Soccer, Cub Scouts, and an avid supporter of the Relay for Life. I am a graduate of Trevecca Nazarene University; I began my professional career working for a prominent engineering firm as a drafter, moved into human resources, and ultimately decided to get my real estate license. So, whether buying or selling a home, give me a call, and together we’ll make your real estate dreams come true.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Auction Saturday August 27 at 10:01 AM 19 Peachtree Dr Manchester TN

Auction Real Estate for Sale in Manchester TN at 19 Peachtree Dr


19 Peachtree Dr
Manchester, TN 37355

Residential Auction
08/27/2011 at 10:01 am
3 Bedrooms
2 Full Bathrooms
0.74 Acres





A Rare Find!! Take a look at this beautiful all brick home nestled on a corner lot in The Barrens.
This home includes 2,029 sq. ft., & features 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen w/ stainless
steel appliances, title, & an abundance of cabinets. Charming formal dining room & living area w/
beautiful hardwood floors. Functional utility room and lots of closets throughout. Well maintained lawn,
concrete drive & attached 2-car garage.
Directions: Take Hwy 53 North to Hwy 280 (Gnat Hill Road) T/R go to Barrens Subdivision T/L
onto Strawberry Ridge house on the corner of Strawberry & Peachtree
Terms: 10% down day of sale, balance w/deed.
ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS DAY OF SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL OTHER
ADVERTISING

Andrea Farless
Realtor

931-273-2332 Cell
931-723-3300 Office
http://www.loraumbarger.com/?eid=962&ref_id=33
EXIT Realty Partners TN
861 McArthur Street
Manchester, TN 37355
(931) 723-3300
(931) 723-3302 Fax

Each office independently owned and operated
RealTracs Logo© Copyright2011 RealTracs Solutions
Information Is Believed To Be Accurate But Not Guaranteed




Powered by PureAgent eFlyers from Onjax

Search All Homes - More Manchester Real Estate & Homes for sale - More Coffee Real Estate & Homes for sale - Our Featured Properties

Scan with your Smartphone for mobile listing

Andrea Farless Manchester TN Real Estate – Search the MLS and view Manchester TN homes for sale. Exit Realty Partners Middle TN Real Estate (931) 723-3300 Each office independently owned and operated. Your source for all of your Manchester TN real estate needs! Buying or selling a home, call me today at 931-273-2332 or email me at ExitWithAndrea@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers